There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Ann’s facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, Ann’s masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Working with Ann and this group of diverse women was not only a great learning experience, but it was also a great opportunity to develop my skills as a leader. The content was broken down into segments that allowed for easy understanding and opened up valuable discussion. The leadership tools I learned will greatly benefit me both professionally and personally in the future, Thank you Ann! – Christy Eby
Business owners spend much of their time focusing on others be they customers or employees. Joining the Mastermind Group was something that allowed me to take some time to focus on myself—to take time to think, to examine my own life, and to renew. Masterminds reinforced the idea that when I am caring for myself, I am actually caring for many others who depend on me each day. – Lisa Crosley
Contact us for more information.